Thursday, October 18, 2007

Live It Up with Cosmobella

Been awhile since I stopped by to chit chat with you or show you anything. I haven't really been creating anything so really have nothing to show you! Tonight I am up waiting for Tayor as she is at a University Basketball game with her basketball team and coach. How cool is that? They are not expected home until like 11:30! What else does a girl do when you have to wait up? Play with her Bellas!


I know this is a horrible picture. I will try and upload a better one tomorrow. It is so glam too! I am one of those people that really don't like alot of the cards that I make, but I absolutely LOVE this card! I started off buy inking up Cosmobella with some black Staz On and stamping the image on some Prism white cardstock. I colored her in with my Aquarell Watercolor Pencil crayons and used my Auquaflo painter thingy for the first time! How have I gone without it for so long? My designer papers are from the Basic Grey Collection Perhaps. This wasn't a specific card for anything so I thought that the Live It Up sentiment fit it perfectly. That is one of the Studio G stamps from the Michaels $1.50 sets. Those sets are great just for all the little sentiments. I thought that Bella looked so glamorous that I added the 3 jeweled brads from Generations. The background pink cardstock is from Bazzill. Like I said this is one of my favorite cards I have made so far. Bella just makes it so easy!

1 comment:

Mary Leeson said...

This is a great Bella card! And I really like that "live it up" stamp you got at Michael's. Gotta see if I find one.Haha! Blessings to you~