Friday, October 12, 2007

A Quick Card


It has been awhile since I have posted something I have made for you to see. I decided to make a fall card, or is it a Halloween card? I am not so sure. It is a simple card but I a proud that I used some ribbon on it! I have oodles and oodles of ribbon and fibers all over my house. A gurl can never have to much ribbon and fiber! I started off by inking up this cute little pumpkin stamp that I got from Michaels and coloring it in with odd markers. (aux faux paus) I know! I have not had a chance to get any Copics Yet! I then mounted it on this bright orange cardstock. The patterned paper is be KI Memories, I think out of a Halloween Collection. I decided to put it all on the black backgrouck to make the brighter colors stand out. To top it off, to close up the bare space at the bottom just a thin little orange ribbon to match the whole orange in the card. Hope you like it!

No comments: