Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mrs. ho, ho, ho!

It is such a beautiful day out, I have been cleaning (vacuuming at 9 am?) and puttering and I have even been stamping! Who wouldn't be with all the great toys I have been accumulating lately! I really need to put it all to work. I have got a cutie for you.
This is the Mrs. I started off by embossing the background with the cuttlebug folder which was a chore as I don't have a cuttlebug yet! I used my good old original Sizzix! I had some fun trying to figure it out but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I love the look so much and I could only afford the embossing folders not the machine! Then I decided to ink up my new Let it Snow set from Inque Boutique . I was kind of hard to color her as she is all mostly white. ( any other color you know you are in trouble!) So I colored her nose and put a little color on her branch arms with my Aquarell Watercolor Pencils and kind of blended it a little bit. I also added a little bit of blue to the bottom of her so it looked like she was sitting on some ice. I also inked up the edges of all the white cardstock for a more frosty feeling with Baby Blue Versacolor. The ribbon is from American Crafts. I topped it all off with 3 snowflake brads from Making Memories. Hope you like!

1 comment:

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Darling Card, I have a Old Sizzix that I still use and Love , even though I have my QK Silhouette too :)

Angie