Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

Yes, I know I am from Canada but I can still remember the exact moment I heard the news. I was horrified. I went home and I wanted my children with me. My children are to young to even remember the attacks but I will tell you now I have explained to them about it and they understand that "Freedom is not Free". My brother, their uncle stands up for Canada and is in the Air Force.

Please...take time out of today to remember all the people lost in the attacks. Then, make sure you hug your children, your husband, mom, dad, sister, brother anyone that you can.

One that note, over at Gina K Designs 10% of all purchases will go to the September 11, 2001Children's Fund. Special sale itemsthroughout the storebut only today!Look around and find deals on select stamp cleaners, punches, rubber stamps,DVDs and more!And it all makes a difference!

Remember "Freedom is not Free"
- Anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie you are! Thank you for helping to make a difference!!
Hugs,
Gina K.