Monday, September 3, 2007

My Last Goodbye to Summer

Wow 2 days since I have posted! Not like Ihave been busy. I have been working on some swaps for a groups on Splitcoaststampers which includes a lot of coloring by me, well it seems like it anyhow. But my good luck my blender pen ran out this morning and a can't finishe the images and get them packaged up to go. Good thing they are not due for a bit! I guess this week I will have to go on a venture to find a new blender pen! Anyone have any ideas let me know...my one that ran out was Stampin' Up but I need one ASAP! So because I couldn't work on my swap this morning I started playing around with some scraps. I was using some of my summer colors. This is what I came up with.



I guess I am still in the summer spirit. This was the first time I had inked up my summer sandals from Clear Dollar Stamps. If you haven't checked out their stamps you really should they are really cute.

Cardstock: Bazzill

Patterned Paper: 3 Bugs in a Rug

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps, Studio G

Staz On Basic Black Ink, Martha Stewart Writing Pen, Adhesive, Ribbon from Stash

Hope you enjoyed!

The Queen of Scrap!

No comments: