Thursday, September 13, 2007

Summer Backyard Fun

As I have mentioned before I am in the middle of changing some stuff around in my house and my craft stuff is everywhere. Hopefully I will be able to get some scrapping done tomorrow...I think I am going into withdrawals. I have been getting the urge to do some 12 x 12 pages lately and right at the time when nothing is accessable! Since I have nothing new I will share one of my favorite layouts with you tonight! I got it from a kit from The Memory Workshop and I added some extras. It was my first experience with Crate Paper and I will tell you now I was not impressed with the looks when I first saw the paper. When I got to working with it I was loving it. These particular papers are from the Seaweed Collection. The Stickers are Sandylion and the Cardstock is Bazzill.




How fun does this look? This is DS Trevor and friend Colby in my friends backyard playing in the sandbox in Summer 2006. The 3D Tonka Stickers matched the pictures so well. Don't you just love the Crate paper?





This is the second page to the layout. They were having a blast that day. Once again that still is Crate Paper, but these were punch outs. I think the colors from the Seaweed Collection suited the pictures great too. These 2 layouts are a couple of my favorite! Let me know what you think!

No comments: