Monday, September 10, 2007

Pink and Blue Lately!?!?!?

Finally I made another card! It is not like I have been busy lately, but weekends just seem to go so fast. I started a different but have not finished that one yet either. Then I started Coloring this Get Wella Bella. I have no idea what was going through my head when I started. But I was pretty happy to be coloring with felts that I totally forgot I had. They are my Whispers felts by Sugarloaf. I have not heard anyone talking about them but I bought some awhile back and they seem to work great for what I need them for until I get some Copic Markers or SU Markers or something. For this card I used a sketch that I found on Card Inspired by Maria Bell. I couldn't tell you the exact post as I think I found it in the archives somewhere. I love that blog, Maria always has great sketches on her blog.



Cardstock: Bazzill

DP: Daisy D's

Ink: Black Staz On

Stamps: Feela Bella

Brads: Bazzill

Pens: Whispers, Gelly Roll, Martha Stewart

Ribbon From Stash

No comments: