Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back in the Day

Whew....what a long day! Did I happen to mention that there is 21 more days until the kids have to go back to school? So to try and keep my mind off the fighting children I starting cleaning and sorting through some of my scrap/card stuff. I came across some of my first cards I made.

This is the first card I ever designed myself....thoughts and everything using my own noggin'. pretting good eh?


This is the first card that I ever sold. I designed this one all by myself too! I love the stamps. I got them from Clear Dollar Stamps. On the inside it says "...to a Dinomite Kid" I just love it.


I would encourage you all to check out Clear Dollar Stamps as they are great acrylic stamps at great prices.

I would like to just remind everone of the little contest here on Ramblings of a Paperholic. Whoever emails me @ the_queen_of_scrap@telus.net with an event that happens in their city/town with the link to verify it will be entered into a draw to recieve a RAK worth Approx. $10.00 from me. This contest will be open until August 31, 2007.

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

The Queen of Scrap

2 comments:

Samm said...

Wow, you did such a great job on these!!!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hey