Friday, August 10, 2007

What Inspired Me to Blog?

I cannot believe that I have not done this sooner! The whole reason I even started a blog is because I was luvin' my friend Ally's Blog . I first started reading it occasionally off of Creative Crafts and Stickers but now I just love reading it. You can find everything on there from her latest creations, which are amazing, to what her little guy Spencer has gotten into next! I would encourage everyone to go check it out! Your Memories .

So for all of you that are stampers and love Bellas as much as me....guess what? There are 3 new Bellas!!!! There is a Booboobella , Babybellafella and just for Halloween coming up a Witchybella ! Did I ever mention Em doesn't just do the Bellas she does little saying called punnies to with them. Well I hope you stampers are getting into the Bella craze like I am!

I would like to just remind everone of the little contest here on Ramblings of a Paperholic. Whoever emails me @ the_queen_of_scrap@telus.net with an event that happens in their city/town with the link to verify it will be entered into a draw to recieve a RAK worth Approx. $10.00 from me. This contest will be open until August 31, 2007.

Happy Scrapping!

The Queen of Scrap

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Awww! That's SO sweet of you to mention my bloggy Jen!!! ((((hugs))))