Friday, August 17, 2007

Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenge 137

I have decided to joined yet another message board. Glutten for punishment I swear...I have been seeing this message board on many, many bloggin sites that I have been fequenting. Splitcoaststampers. Wow, and I tell you this board is busy....swaps, chattin, challenges, supports, games, you name it, it is there, I couldn't get off it to even start a challenge or a swap! it was insane. I was just amazed! No wonder I was seeing it everywhere I looked! So I finally got of the message board and decided to try a challenge. One of there challenges there every week is a card sketch challenge, which is good as I have never been a really big card making but I think they are beautiful and would like to start.....easpecially start using all my stamps. After all I have enough! So the sketch this week was quit an easy one. Card Sketch Challenge # 137. Hey why not start with an eay one being a newbie and all. So this afternoon I sat down, and what a great afternoon being only one kiddo home and all, I went to work. I got the supplies out and started up and this is what I came up with!


cs: bazzill (forgoat what color), stamp: stamping bella, sentiment: studio G, ink: staz on, ribbon: american crafts

I filled in my images with Staedtler coloured pencils and used my Stampin' Up blender pen.

Sooooo.....what do you think? Pretty cute, eh? I thought so myself for not being a card maker. Well, practice makes perfect. Maybe I just need a little more practice.

Happy Stamping!

The Queen of Scrap


1 comment:

2 Worlds said...

You've made a good job on coloring.
Very clean cute card.