Saturday, August 4, 2007

Good Morning All

Wow...it has been a whole week without my little Trevor! I am going to pick him up today! I think it has been a little to quiet around here without him.

Today I am going to be working on a Summer Tag Swap. I actually went out yesterday and bought a tag die for the Sizzix. The good old Sizzix. Believe it or not Sizzix is coming out with new dies! Now I am glad I never got rid of mine! Back to the Tag Swap it is for my yahoo group Swapheaven . If you like Swaps and from Canada this is the group for you. I am fairly new to this group but I do enjoy swaps here and there. I will post my tags on here when I am finished to see what you think.

The Book of Me Challenge for August in Creative Crafts and Stickers is a hard one. Had I Known Then What I Know Now...., wow there is a lot that I wish I had known then that I know know. I will be thinking hard about this one. The catch for this one is we have to use 2 photos, but remember this is a book about us.

Well that's all for now, I will check in later tonight after a day with Trevor and maybe I get some scrappin' done!

The Queen of Scrap

No comments: